I finished reading The Life Story of Bucky Barnes in the bus… I almost cried in public because of a comic book. Help.
Tag game: Characters who share the same personality type as you.
Tagged by: elviriel
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
Type : ESFJ (Provider)
- Amy Pond from Doctor Who (we’ll see that, I’m still with the 10th doctor)
- Lady Cora from Downton Abbey (I like that!)
- Hagrid from Harry Potter (lol, okay yeah probably! xD)
- Bilbo Baggins from The Hobbit (YES!!!)
- Misty from Pokémon (hahaha, not really!!)
- Luna from Sailor Moon (I’m a cat!)
- Ned Flanders from The Simpsons (um… wat?)
- Snow White from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (yes, yes, that’s me. Even if you don’t like her, I’m like that as well…)
- Cersei Lannister from A Song of Ice and Fire (I find this one insulting because I really don’t like her… :S)
- Mary Jane Watson from Spider-Man (yes yes, probably me!)
- Dean Winchester from Supernatural (hahahaha, I love this one! xD)
- Glinda from Wicked (Haha, okay yes I see it now!)
Tagging whoever wants to play the game!
Ugh, I’m back into that relatively rare phase where I’m obsessed by a fictional character.
This time it’s Bucky and I think it has never been so intense (maybe even worse than my Bruce Banner phase!). I love teen Bucky, I love the Winter Soldier, I love every Bucky! Gimme all the figures and comics!!!! Gotta buy the Winter Soldier movie. And also meet Sebastian Stan. And cosplay teen Bucky!